Keller William Realty First Atlanta
200 Glenridge Point Pkwy, Ste 100
Atlanta, GA 30342
- CDPE, E-Pro, GRI, ABR,
After attending Georgia Tech, this almost native Atlantan went straight into real estate. Now, 30 years later, Deborah still loves watching the constantly changing landscape of both the city and the real estate business. She brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling residential and commercial real estate throughpout the metropolital Atlantan market.
Although truly a "people person", the negotiation is Deborah's claim to fame. As an agent who's an expert in this local area, Deborah is also a self-professed "computer geekoid". Her database is up to 15,000 and growing. She has legions of followers within social mesia as well/ Most of her sales are through her own database. But, she loves the business, teaches (for free) and is always ready to answer questions. She is an agent who cares, is ahead of the technology curve, and is totally knowledgeable about Atlanta.
- 2009 Top Commercial Agent in Gross Commission KW Commercial First Atlanta
- 2008, 2010 Second Top Commercial Agent in Gross Commission in KW Commercial First Atlanta
- 2008 Top Profit Share Agent Southeast Region
- 2008 Top Commercial Agent Georgia
- 2003 E-Pro Designation, Specialist Marketing Real Estate on the Internet
- 2001, 2002 Top Recruiting Agent: Keller Williams Realty Southeast Region
- 2002 Atlanta Board of Realtors Phoenix Award (Over 10 Years Multi-Million $ Producer)
- 2002,2003,2004,2009 ALC
- 1992-Present Multi-Million Dollar Club: Atlanta Board of Realtors
- 1994-Present)Lifetime Member: Atlanta Board of Realtors
- 1994 Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI Designation)
"Professional business minded"
-Dale House, Friend
"Hej! Fant din blogg idag, och vilken super fin blogg sen =) HÃ¤rligt med gullig unge och massa goda interiÃ¸r och inedrningstips. Ã„lskar verkligen stilen dere har!!! Detta er en blogg jag kommer fortsÃ¤tta fÃ¸lja =)Helena"